Exercise 1: Hands Chest Hair
- Begin by sitting on the chair bringing the legs parallel to the legs of the chair, and extend the spine upwards till you feel comfortable. Never go beyond your comfort.
- Bring the palms in Namaste close to your chest, and close your eyes.
- Begin to feel the flow of the coolness of the breath through the nostril while trying to fill in the abdomen and lungs.
- While it may take few rounds of breathing to understand this, make sure the breathing is also slow and smooth.
- Sit connecting with the breath for about 6 breaths or more and bring that smile on the face to keep the facial muscles calm and relaxed.
Reps: 6 Breaths