- How do I register for an online account?
- My online account is locked. What do I need to do?
- I’ve forgotten my password?
- I’ve tried to reset my password but haven’t received an email with my confirmation code.
- My confirmation code has expired.
- I’m trying book for a weekend but it is asking for a minimum of 3 players.
- I’m unable to book for my friend who is a member.
- Can I book for a friend who is not a member?
- Can I book for just myself?
- I want to cancel my booking?
- What time are the golf courses open?
- I can’t see how to book the 9 Hole Academy (Dobbin) Course at Tapton Park Golf Course online.
- Can I hire a buggy?
- What changes have you made to comply with the new Covid-19 secure guidance?
- Is your driving range open?
- Is your footgolf course open?
- I paid for my membership upfront, will I get a refund?
- I pay via direct debit, when will my payments restart?
- I have a 20 round pass, will this be extended?
- I cancelled my direct debit, how do I reinstate this?
- I had a fitness bolt on with my season ticket, what will happen to that?
- I pay annually but want to switch to direct debits, is this possible?
How do I register for an online account?
If you don’t already have an online account with us, you can register for an account here.
My online account is locked. What do I need to do?
If your online account is locked please email email@example.com with your name and membership card number.
I’ve forgotten my password?
If you have forgotten your password you can reset this online here. Once you have requested a password reset please ensure you keep your web browser open. You will receive an email from us with a 6 digit confirmation code, you will need to enter this code on the website browser you kept open, along with your email address. You will then be asked to enter a new password.
I’ve tried to reset my password but haven’t received an email with my confirmation code.
If you have tried to reset your password but haven’t received your confirmation code by email, go back to the web browser you kept open and select the link under the confirm button that says ‘Didn’t get the code? Receive by SMS’. You will then be asked to enter the mobile number on your account. We will then send you your 6 digit confirmation code by text message.
I’m trying book for a weekend but it is asking for a minimum of 3 players.
This is an issue we are looking into. To resolve this, you will need to clear your website browser cache. For instructions on how to do this, firstly check which web browser you are using e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, then click the link below.
I’m unable to book for my friend who is a member.
To book for a friend they will first need to allow other players to make a booking on their behalf. They can do this by logging in to their account and selecting the privacy link. Under privacy, select the check box that allows other players to make a tee time booking and click update. You will need your friends membership number. This can me found when they log in to their account below their name.
Can I book for a friend who is not a member?
Yes, you can book for a friend who isn’t a member. To do this log in to your account and select the book now button, then select Golf. Once you have selected the course you wish to play at select the add player button and select add as guest. Click continue and select the day and time you want to play. To confirm the booking, payment must be made in advance (N.b If you made a booking prior to Monday 18th May, payment can be made at the pro shop on your visit. Please pay by contactless card payment where possible).
I want to cancel my booking?
If you have booked for yourself, or for yourself and another member you can do this by logging in to your account. You will see a list of your upcoming bookings, select cancel next to the booking you are unable to attend. Please be aware that if you have also booked for another player, this will also cancel their tee time.
If a friend made a booking on your behalf, they will need to cancel the booking by logging in to their account and selecting cancel on the booking. If you have paid online for a friend, we are unable to cancel your booking.
- 8.00am Monday – Friday, with the last tee time booking 5.50pm.
- 7.00am Saturday – Sunday, with the last tee time booking 5.50pm.
I can’t see how to book the 9 Hole Academy (Dobbin) Course at Tapton Park Golf Course online.
This is currently unavailable online. Took email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the golf course direct on 01246 239500.
The maximum number of players per tee time is two. If you are booking for just 1 person, please be aware that you may be paired up with another golfer.
- All rounds of golf must be pre-booked (either online at siv.org.uk/golf or by calling the course directly)
- Rakes will be removed from bunkers, hole cups will be turned upside down and all flags are to remain in the holes.
- Social distancing measures (min. 2m between individuals not living in the same household) remain in place at all golf courses.
- The number of customers permitted in the receptions and pro shops will be limited to a maximum of 2 people.
- Screens will be placed around reception desks.
- Rigorous cleaning measures will be in place.
- PPE will be worn by staff members should a first aid incident arise.
- Clubhouses will remain closed until further notice.
I paid for my membership upfront, will I get a refund? We are aware that you will have paid for access to play golf on our courses which you couldn't access due to our closure. This time will be credited to your account and your renewal price will reflect this.
I pay via direct debit, when will my payments restart? All direct debit payments will restart in June and be taken either on 1st or 4th depending on your chosen day. We are aware that our closure on 18th March means that you had paid for access to our golf courses which you could not use. This will be credited and will be reflected in your next payment. As we reopened on 14th May there will be time your can access our golf courses prior to your monthly direct debit date. We have taken this into account when calculating your first payment.
I have a 20 round pass, will this be extended? All golfers with a valid 20 round pass will have their original expiry date extended by 8 weeks to reflect the time you couldn't access the course due to our closure.
I cancelled my direct debit, how do I reinstate this? If you cancelled your direct debit but wish to stay a member with us you will need to reinstate your direct debit with our payment management company DFC. You can do this by calling 01908 422 007 between 10am and 1pm. If your direct debit date is the 1st of the month the deadline for doing this is 1pm on Friday 22nd May, If your direct debit usually comes out on the 4th of the month then the cut off for reinstating your membership will be Thursday 28th May.
I had a fitness bolt on with my season ticket, what will happen to that? All fitness bolt ons have been cancelled due to our fitness facilities remaining closed and no further payments will be taken. Customers will be contacted when we are able to offer this bolt on again to arrange for this to be added back to their account.
I pay annually but want to switch to direct debits, is this possible? Yes please email email@example.com with this request and a member of our team will be touch regarding changing your payment method.