Physical and mental fitness both play important roles in leading a healthy life.
Our wide variety of health and fitness activities include fitness classes and gyms with personal trainers and instructors on hand to help you achieve your goals, swimming sessions from lane swimming to our more sociable public sessions and our GP Referral Scheme where our supportive and experienced health professionals will help you develop a programme that is personal to you to suit your lifestyle and needs.
Our team of Health and Fitness Advisors are genuinely passionate about helping the health and wellbeing of the people of Sheffield and are on hand at our 7 gyms across the City. All our gyms offer a friendly and welcoming environment and are kitted out with a full range of Technogym gym equipment.
Take a look at our venues for our gym opening times and prices.
Our fitness classes offer great fun, lively instructors to keep you motivated and really challenge you to push yourself to the next level.
We currently offer over 500 classes each week at 7 of our Centres across Sheffield. Here's just a small selection of what you can enjoy:
- LES MILLS favourites - BODYPUMP™, BODYATTACK™, BODYCOMBAT™, BODYBALANCE™ , CX-WORX™, SH'BAM™ and GRIT™
- High intensity classes - HIIT, Circuits and Boot Camp
- Classes to improve your flexibility and balance - Yoga, Pilates and Piloxing
- Classes to improve your strength - Boxfit, Kettlebells and viPR
- Unique classes - Bollywood, Belly Dancing and Bounce
- Virtual Classes - We're the first in Sheffield to offer Les Mills Virtual classes!
Choose a session from our timetable to suit you!
Bookings can be made from 8am the day before a class takes place. classes can be booked by calling 0330 333 0555.
Fitness Unlimited members can book online here.