For timetables and fare information, call Traveline on 0870 608 2608 or visit www.travelsouthyorkshire.com/
- Train - Sheffield City Centre train station is less than 10 minutes on foot
- Bus - Sheffield Interchange (main bus station) is less than 5 minutes on foot
- Tram - Fitzalan Square/Ponds Forge International Sports Centre tram stop is less than 5 minutes walk away
- Taxi - Sheffield's Premier Taxi operating with over 750 licensed private hire vehicles. Offering saloons, estates, lady drivers, executive cars and minibuses. To find out more visit www.sheffieldcitytaxis.com or call 0114 239 3939.
Sat Nav users use: S1 1AA. If you are travelling by car, the nearest motorway exit to Sheffield City Centre is junction 33 of the M1. This will bring you onto the Sheffield Parkway (A57) and as you continue to head for the city centre, Ponds Forge International Sports Centre is sign posted.
There is an on-site parking, with dedicated disabled spaces and a designated parking area for bicycles. Our car park closes every day at 10.30pm.
We operate a Pay and Display car park (operated by CPP). Tickets can be purchased from the machines located at the entrance to the lift lobbies. Please display your ticket in clear view on your dashboard.
Car Parking Prices
- 20 minutes - Free
- 2hr ticket - £2 (£2 voucher issued)
- 4hr ticket - £4 ( £2 voucher issued)
- 6hr ticket - £5.50 (£2 voucher issued)
- 12hr ticket - £10 (£2 voucher issued)
- 24hr ticket - £14 (£2 voucher issued)
-Overnight - £4 (9pm - 8am)
With your ticket you will be issued a £2 voucher* to spend in the venue. This can be redeemed on all leisure activities, in the foodetc. Café and at reception (excludes vending).
* The voucher will be valid for up to 8 days of purchase and conditions apply
Additional Parking - We also recommend parking just across the road at Castle Gate Q-Park, Broad Street where discounted prices will be honoured for our customers. Please collect a discounted car parking ticket from our main reception. Parking is £1 per hour up to a maximum of £6.70 (terms and conditions apply).